Thursday, 1 July 2010

Inspiration picture at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Morning all,

Time for crafting again at CRAFT Challenge! This week we have a inspiration picture for you. And as usual, a great prize for the winner again this week. I hope you like my card this week, I'm quite pleased with it myself. They were freebie images and sentiments and I think they go together really well. This is what I made using the inspiration picture.


And our inspiration picture this week is this gorgeous picture provided by our very own Eileen, aka Eiglas.


And here are some close ups from the stamp and the sentiment.

Thank you for looking. All comments very welcome and much appreciated. And for those interested, here is the prize we have for our winner this week.


Happy crafting, have a great weekend.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jo - very pretty image and you had the perfect gems...Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jo, that image is lovely.

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.