I have finally managed to finish my Valentines card for my husband for this year. It is quite a cute one I think and I am very happy with the result. I hope you will all like it as well.
For this card I used some background papers from funky Fairies and I used a Tatty Teddy image for decoupage. There is also a little gift box in which there are some vouchers suitable for the occasion. I really love the result and hope my husband will also like it.

This is the card as it finally turned out, below are some of the close ups.



The little giftbox. (also from Funky Fairies)

The vouchers, with a photo editing programme I have added my husband's and my names, however these are blocked of for the picture.
On the inside of the card I have used the same background paper again, adding a ellipse with the appropriate text for the occasion. I hope you all like my card and it helps to give you some ideas.
I have entered this card into a competition on trimcraft and am also entering it to the creative inspirations challenges blog. (you can find the last one at http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/)
Good luck to anyone else who plans to enter either of these competitions.
For anyone who would like to take the easy route to decoupage these images, I have put them on some step by step sheets. Hope this is helpful.


Just in case you have looked at this post before, I have now managed to get the proper coloured images on for the 3D sheets. The others were somehow slightly discoloured, possibly due to the programme used to edit them. Hope these are more helpful to those who would like to use them as decoupage sheets for their own use.
A lovely card Jo, thank you for joining in with the challenge and great blog
ReplyDeleteStunning card Jo love the idea of gift box.Thanks for entering our first challenge
ReplyDeletejudex
Hi jo,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and love the box,look forward to popping back and seeing more of your makes.
tracy
x
Ggorgeous card. The coupons are a fantasic idea
ReplyDeletehugs rozzy xx