Friday, 30 January 2009

First Blog


Hi all,


Just a short entry to say hi to everyone. I will post some of my handmade cards on here to help others get some inspirations. Hope you like my cards.


I also would like to let you know about the Funky Fairys Challenge blog, where they are currently looking for a new member for their design team. Want to know more? Then go to http://funkyfairyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/


If you love cardmaking like I do, you might also want to take a look at this website:



Not much on my blog yet, but I have just added one card at this time. I used some wrapping paper and sizzix dies and a big shot for this.
Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogland.... I'm pleased to be your first follower hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.