Monday, 9 September 2013

Card for Imagine That! challenge September.

Evening all,

Hope you are all well. Today and yesterday were the first few days of crafting after my holidays. It has been a busy few weeks and so far I had not had any time.

This is a card I quickly put together using this cute image by Imagine That!, which is a freebie for this challenge (progressive challenge, this month everyone can get it free).

Hope you like my card.





I have used my 'Tropical Beach' papers for this card.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. I read them all.

Love,

Jo.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jo. Especially like the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along with Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo *Ü* Your card is cute! Those colors sure look wintery and chilly - great for a penguin card. Thanks for playing at Imagine that Digis by kris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jo! Love the blue colors, thanks for joining us at Imagine That!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.