Morning
All!
It's
time again for our first challenge of June here at CRAFT Challenge.
This week we would like you to make a project bearing the below brief
in mind
Anything
But A Card
So,
anything bearing the above in mind will qualify. We can't wait to see
what you come up with.
And here is my project for this week. I have made this as a little present for one of my colleagues, who will be emigrating to Australia soon. It contains some of my handmade cards (15) of different themes (birthday, thank you, Christmas, for you. Both male and female themed). I hope she will like it and I hope it will help her keep in touch with her friends and loved ones. Good luck Suma!
(using
'With Love' by Wags n Whiskers and
'Greeting
Card Folder template' by The Cutting Cafe)
using
my own papers
Remember I have twice weekly freebies on my digistamp blog as well as a monthly challenge if you are interested. Hope you like my creations and all comments are very welcome and much appreciated. I'm also entering this project into the '1-2-3' challenge at CDAC.
Love,
Jo
Wow what a great set! Anyone would love to have this, what a nice thing to do for your friend. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
ReplyDelete~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes