Morning all!
Thursday again already and time for another challenge here at CRAFT Challenge. This week our challenge is
Children
And here are my creations for this week. Hope you like them. I will put another freebie on my digistamp blog as well, so don't miss out.
And here are my creations for this week. Hope you like them. I will put another freebie on my digistamp blog as well, so don't miss out.
(using photo I made of a Tiger in a nearby zoo to form a shaped card)
(the inside of the card using 'Deer digi' by Bugaboo Stamps)
(using 'Skye Tiger' digi from Bugaboo Stamps)
(the invites close up with 'Skye Tiger' Bugaboo Stamps)
(the invites close up with 'Birthday Monkey with Balloon' by Bugaboo Stamps)
(the invites close up with 'Deer digi' Bugaboo Stamps)
(using 'Howling Wolf' by Trimgym's Digistamps and Images)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!
Love,
Jo.