Thursday, 26 July 2012

CRAFT Challenge 165, Use Stitching


Morning all!

Thursday again already and time for another challenge here at CRAFT Challenge. This week our challenge is

Use Stitching

These are some quick cards I did for this challenge as I was a little low on time this week. Hope you like them anyway. The papers are my own.




(using 'Japanese Girl and small bag' by Flonz)


(using 'Wine Barrel' by My Heart Pieces)


(using 'Mail Girl' by The Stamping Boutique and 
'Singing Bird' by Lauretta's Digital Stamps)



Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Hope to see you at CRAFT Challenge. 

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jo :)
    I just popped by to let you know you've accidentally posted on the challenge blog instead of the DT blog hunny
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.