Monday, 4 June 2012

A new freebie on my digistamp blog.

I just wanted to let you know I have (2) freebies on my digistamp blog at the moment. They are only on for a few days, so grab them while you can. I hope you enjoy them, but please do leave a comment when you grab it. Knowing that you appreciate these little freebies means a lot to me and also will motivate me to keep posting them.

The freebies on my digistamp blog are

 

and a paper from my Blue Christmas paper pack


Do keep an eye out for my digistamp blog, become a follower or subscribe by e-mail if you wish. On Thursday there will be another little freebie to come.


Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.