Thursday, 7 June 2012

CRAFT Challenge 158, Male Card


Morning all!

Thursday again already and time for another challenge at CRAFT Challenge. This week our challenge is

Male Card

So, any project fitting this subject will be eligible for a prize. 

We hope you will enjoy playing along with this one again. 

And here are my cards. This first one is my very own creation in several ways. I have papers from my own range (Blue Hues), I have created my own triple easel card sheet, the images are also my own creations, the first is 'Naughty Nurse', there are also the 2 convertibles and 'The Maid'. Last but not least the sentiments are also my own.

I made this card for my husband's birthday on the 3rd. As you might suspect, he quite liked it (fortunately, it took me long enough to create, lol)

Although I love this one, it was a nightmare to photograph.

(using 'The Maid', Naughty Nurse' and 'Convertible' by Trimgym's Digistamps and Images)
You can find one sentiment as a freebie on my digistamp blog for a few days.







And here are some more cards for this challenge (to show off some products by our sponsors as well, lol.



(using 'Ooh La La' by IkesArt and 'Ship 6' by Floppy Latte Designs)









(using 'Tennis stamp set' by Flonz)

( I was really impressed by their service, even though they are based in New Zealand 
and I live in the UK, the stamp set arrived within 4 days of ordering!)









Thank you for looking and we do hope you will be joining us again.

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Jo.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, These are all fabulous, I like the brilliant card designs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo
    Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blogI still get excited when I get one. I love your cards and just off to your other blog to check your digis
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very cool male card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.