Thursday, 8 March 2012

CRAFT Challenge 145, Inspired by a Song, second card.

Morning all,

Another Thursday brings another challenge here today at CRAFT Challenge again, this time our challenge is 'Inspired by a Song'.

Here is my second card for this challenge, hope you like it. See if you can guess what the song I had in mind was.



(using 'Home for the Holidays' by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More)




and here are some close ups. The papers used are from my Blue Hues papers.





So, did you guess??


Song Inspiration: 'Driving Home for Christmas' by Chris Rea 
(I love this song)

I'm driving home for Christmas
Oh, I can't wait to see those faces
I'm driving home for Christmas, yea
Well I'm moving down that line
And it's been so long
But I will be there
I sing this song
To pass the time away
Driving in my car
Driving home for Christmas

It's gonna take some time
But I'll get there
Top to toe in tail lights
Oh, I got red lights all around
But soon there'll be a freeway
Get my feet on holy ground

So I sing for you
Though you can't hear me
When I get through
Oh and feel you near me
Driving in my car
I am driving home for Christmas
Driving home for Christmas
[Driving Home for Christmas lyrics on http://www.elyricsworld.com]

With a thousand memories

I take look at the driver next to me
He's just the same
Just the same

Top to toe in tail lights
Oh, I got red lights all around.
I'm driving home for Christmas, yea
Get my feet on holy ground

So I sing for you
Though you can't hear me
When I get through
Oh and feel you near me
Driving in my car
Driving home for Christmas
Driving home for Christmas
With a thousand memories.

I take a look at the driver next to me
He's just the same
He's driving home, driving home
Driving home for Christmas.



and 'I'll be Home for Christmas' Whitney Houston


I'm dreamin' tonight of a place I love
Even more then I usually do
And although I know it's a long road back
I promise you

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents under the tree
Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light beams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light beams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams
If only in my dreams



And that is another Christmas card done for this year. A grand total of 48 Christmas cards (excluding 2 for the hubby and 11 karate ones).

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome. We look forward to seeing you at CRAFT Challenge again this week.

Love,

Jo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.