Evening all,
Here is this week's entry for Designed2Delight, using my new Promarkers and my own 'In The Garden' papers, hope you like it. To make it fit in with the Saturday Challenge, I have also added some little cocktail prickers (typical Dutch Delft Blue) for the continental touch. These papers seemed to be most fitting for this challenge, it made me think of making my own strawberry jam. Our patch is not quite big enough these those to get me enough strawberries to do this these days.
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.
As a special something, here is one of the papers used on this card as a freebie for personal use. You can find another one on my digistamp blog.
Love,
Jo.
I love how you combined both challenges and your coloring of the berries is wonderful. I'm so glad you could join us at Designed 2 Delight this week.
ReplyDeleteNice job!! Thanks for joining us this week @ Designed 2 Delight!!
ReplyDelete