This week at Designed2Delight there is another few lovely images for the challenge. For this card I have used some of my own design papers, Muted Flowers. Hope you like the card. The cupcake is the free image Faith sent us this week, the cupid and the sentiment are freebies I collected from Digital Delights. I have embossed the basecard as well.
I have given this card to my hubby today as it is our 12th anniversary today. And as he said when he read it, that means the 16th of July is another special day for us. Isn't he sweet?
Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the image for next week.
Enjoy the rest of the week!
Love,
Jo.

How sweet! I love the embossing!! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Jo, hope you had a fab Anniversary! There's a little something for you on my blog if you'd like to pop over! hugs Jacky x
ReplyDelete