Monday, 10 January 2011

Designed2Delight, first image of 2011 for challenge.

This week at Designed2Delight there is another few lovely images for the challenge.  For this card I have used some of my own design papers, Red New Year. Hope you like the card. I have added cottonwool to the little sheep as that felt like the natural thing to do for this image. Hope you like it. I was thinking of using it for my anniversary next weekend, but hubby does not like other people seeing the card prior to him seeing it. Guess I will need to make another one before then, lol.



Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing the image for next week.

Enjoy the rest of the week!

Love,

Jo.

1 comment:

  1. Cute idea, I like what you did with this week's image! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Designed 2 Delight!!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.