Friday, 12 November 2010

Week 2 of November for Designed2Delight and new Christmas papers by Toucan Scraps.

Another free image to use this week from Designed2Delight for their challenge using some of the new Magic Christmas papers from Toucan Scraps.  Due to the bit of sparkle in the ribbon, it also fits with the Double Delight Challenge 'Sparkle'.






Hope you like it. Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty Jo, thanks for using my papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo! This is adorable!! Yes, that sparkle in your ribbon does fit our challenge and is so pretty too! Great Card! Oh and I lOVE that you thought to color her mittens! That didn't even cross my mind and I colored them skin color, LOL! Love the mittens!! =D

    Thanks for playing along with Kathy and I at DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGES!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jo. Love the colors you chose =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card - purple seems to be the pick recently but I love it! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jo, great colours!

    Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.