Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Update no.1 CRAFT Challenge 61 and 64.

Hello there and evening.

I have not really had a chance up till now to add these two cards to my blog. The first was my DT entry for CRAFT Challenge 61, Hot and Spicy. I actually made 2 cards suiting this challenge and here they are:


For the second card I used some backing papers from Toucan Scraps, her 'Blue Birthday' range, aren't they gorgeous?

For last week's challenge was photo inspiration and here are my attempts for that one.



They are both quite similar.

Thanks for looking, I will be uploading some more cards soon and do look out for tomorrow's CRAFT Challenge.

Love,

Jo.

2 comments:

  1. So many cute cards! Great!!!
    Thank you for your nice comment, I appreciate it!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovley cards Jo
    thankyou for your comments on my blog
    Just to let you know that I have some blog candy available

    http://paulasprettythings.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-candy.html


    Paula xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.