Good evening all,


This is a card I made for a friend of my 10-year old son today, who is mad about starwars. I'm fairly sure he'll like it. My son called it 'awesome', but that could have been to get rid of me as he was playing on the playstation LOL.I used some starwars background figures, added a scalloped rectangle, and added a 3D image from 'clonewars' as that is the most recent version, I'm told. (just printed 6 for 6 different layers.
Love,
Jo.


Any Star Wars fan would love it - fab Jo! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteLove the colours and as a star wars fan I think it is fantastic. Trish:)
ReplyDeleteLove the card!!!
ReplyDeleteLuv Jane XX
Great card Jo,I bet he'll love it!
ReplyDeleteRose x
Hiya Jo
ReplyDeleteI'm sure your friend's son will love this card. I have left a little something for you over on my blog.
Hope you are well.
TTFN
Debs xx