Thursday, 6 August 2009

Challenge11 at CRAFT Challenge, a recipe, part2

Challenge 11 at CRAFT Challenge is quite a nice one. I have therefore made 2 cards using the same brief and here is the second one. Do join us! We love blog hopping and seeing all your lovely creations. Due to absence this week as I will be on holiday I won't have any access to the internet, I will have to miss out on seeing them this week, but will hopefully be able to see all your creations again next week.


Well, this is my second card for this challenge. Hope you like this one as well. For our first challenge I made a wedding card as well for one of the girls at work. About a month ago I was told one of the other girls at work is getting married in August as well! Within days of eachother. Couldn't very well leave her out now, could I. So, this one is for Carole and her hubby to be.
At the front of the card you will be able to recognise the recipe quite well. There are 2 buttons, 2 squares (3 if you count the 3D image itself), and in total 3 papers on the front.
On the inside there are 2 papers and a pop-up 3D image.


To make this card I have made both 3D images (the one in the middle is from Lily Pickle, the one on the front I found on the net). I cut out 2 squares out of patterned paper to mount on eachother and to mount the image on. The outside of the card was covered with some free backing paper and the inside of the card(I used two pieces of card stuck together with double sided sticky tape) with some other free backing paper. In the middle of the inside card I cut 2 slots measuring 4 cm each to allow the image to be mounted on it and pop up .
Thank you for looking and looking forward to catching up with you all when I return from holiday.

As usual all comments are very welcome and very much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Jo. I look forward to working with you on the design team! Love, Rose xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely Jo, but I think I like this one best.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! love the images!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.