Well let's get back to the subject in hand, challenge 11. This time we have given you a recipe to work with:


2 buttons
2 square shapes
3 papers
was our brief, I hope you don't mind a few more papers and 2 more buttons as well. I had those left over from when I was knitting some little outfits for the kids when they were first born, they are just sooo sweet I think, but I didn't get a chance to use them and I think they really go well with this card. I hope we are allowed to use shaped buttons.

We are really looking forward to your creations, but due to my holiday, I won't really have a chance to see them this week (no access to the internet), but please do join us!


This is my first interpretation of this challenge recipe. Hope you like it.
For this card I used a baby in a cot 3D image I found on the net, used some free papers from Funky Fairies and some other sources as well as a free background from AnnaBella. The shape in the middle was cut with a diecut from nesitibilities and a little Flippin' Kids spinning 3D image.
Friends recently had their 5th child, a little boy, so Congratulations to You! I will be popping this card in the post really soon.


Thank you for looking and looking forward to catching up with you all when I return from holiday.
As usual all comments are very welcome and very much appreciated.
Love,
Jo.
Great cards Jo - so much going on! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteGreat cards Jo. Well done
ReplyDeleteSam x