Thursday, 13 August 2009

Challenge 12 at CRAFT Challenge, a sketch

Hi there all you lovely people out there!

This week it's time for challenge 12 at CRAFT Challenge. This week we have a sketch for you to follow.




I must admit I felt it was quite a tricky one, hope you'll find it easier than I did. I also needed to be relatively quick with this one as while this post is being published, I will be on holiday at the start of this challenge. Enjoying a well deserved rest and some quality time with the hubby and the kids. It takes quite a bit of organising still having an entry ready in time, but here it is. Hope you like it and the sketch.





For this card I used a rectangle cut with a scalloped rectangle nestibility, then cut again to make it into a narrower rectangle. I cut out 3 scalloped squares of patterned paper and put those on top. 2 strips of ribbons for present were attached. A fairy 3D image from The Lilac Garden added, a rectangular strip of patterned paper and then the sentiment added.
Thank you for looking and looking forward to catching up with you all when I return from holiday.

As usual all comments are very welcome and very much appreciated.

Love,

Jo.

6 comments:

  1. I agree - think this is a challenging sketch - great job though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jo - some little girl will swoon with joy when she receives it!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, lovely take on the sketch. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've come up with a great card Jo. Can't believe you found this tricky hun especially after the complex cards you do.
    sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jo, hope you have a great holiday :-)

    Rose xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting on my cards and other projects. All comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Jo.