Just one very important message regarding this challenge: this one is running for 2 weeks due to holiday of Claire and will therefore be running till the 6th of August, entries are due in before Wednesday the 5th of August at 8pm. You are also still able to apply for the 2 DT posts until then, just put a link to your blog or on line gallery (like trimcraft eg) in the posts and we will come to have a look.
Although I have been pretty busy over the last week getting the kids organised for their 2 week stay at my in-laws, I managed to get something quick and easy together as my DT entry for this week as well. Although it is quite a simple card and design, I hope you like it.

For this card I used some backing paper from Funky Fairies, some scalloped rectangle diecuts from limegreen card and underneath lilac Christmassy background from Funky Fairies again.
The stamp is from Magnolia, coloured in using chalks, then scanned and printed 6 times for decoupage. Added a small classic oval shape with a sentiment and a peel off Happy Birthday and voila, the card was done. (put together while waiting for my car to be serviced, didn't feel like totally wasting my time).

I'm quickly writing this message for automatic publishing on Thursday, as I will be at work again from tomorrow till Friday and may not have time to sort it out then. The weather out here today (Monday) is lovely and I hope you are enjoying some sunshine as well.


Thank you for looking and all comments are as always very much appreciated and very welcome.
Love,
Jo.
Aww Tilda looks so sweet in these colors! Love all the layering you've done :)
ReplyDelete- Ann
She is lovely! Cheers Claire x
ReplyDeleteCute card,like the Tilda image. Have a great week. Anesha
ReplyDeleteHi Jo, great card - and fabby layout and layering up too. :)
ReplyDeletexxDebbiexx
Beautiful card I love the decoupaging you have done to Tilda
ReplyDeleteThank you for putting in for the stampin' for the weekend DT and good luck
X Amy Xhttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FW5rWuZRRPg/Si_TGuM7pgI/AAAAAAAAAxc/vL4RJ99HBi4/S269/Lemonade+Stand.jpg