Today it's already time for challenge 7 at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog. For this week's challenge the brief is:
Decoupage - Either original decoupage, 3d decoupage, die cut or stamped images or any other interpretation, Layer it up !
And here are my 3 cards entered as my DT entry into the challenge. Hope you like them and they give you some inspiration to join us.
The first fairy card is using some bits of handmade paper cut using a classic and a scalloped circle nestibility with a peel off sentiment added. The strips of green striped paper are free downloads from Funky Fairies as is the scalloped red circle under the decoupaged fairy. The fairy background and the fairy decoupage image ( on all 3 cards) are free downloads from The Lilac Garden.
I believe they all 3 make great cards for some younger girls.

The second card is similar in design to the first one using the same papers, only the decoupaged fairy and the fairy background are different.

The last fairy card again is using a decoupage image and background from The Lilac Garden. The scalloped circles are cut out of some cream card and some free background paper from another source (can't remember just now), the strip of background paper is from Funky Fairies I believe. (I guess I really should mark my downloads a bit better).
I hope you like the cards and all comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Thank you all for looking and do join us this week at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge, I just love coming to see your creations!
Have a good rest of the week, enjoy the sunny and hot weather (that we at least are having in the UK, 30 Celsius today, phew!) and have a great weekend!
Love,
Jo.




Lovely images, especially as you say for a little girl, I mean who doesn't like fairies.
ReplyDeleteSuzi xx
Lovely work!
ReplyDeleteSaskia :)