
Good evening everyone!
Here is my latest card, one I made this morning, with some preparations yesterday, for a class mate of my youngest son. My 'instructions' were to make a card for a 6-year old boy who loves racing and cars. I had the good luck to find this picture below on the BBC website yesterday and thought it would be ideal for a racing fan.
I had also noticed the below image on Monica's 3D sheets at http://www.3dsheets.tripod.com/ and just made it to a A4 sheet with a flipped image on the right side of the picture. This to ensure there would be a front and back side to a flipping image.

I also edited the background that came with this sheet to fit A4 in landscape and printed 2 sheets of this off, one for the outside of the card and one for the inside of the card.

I built up the 3D images and you can see both of them below.

And here are some images of the finished swivel card. The first one is the view from the front. As you can see I have used the same principle as in previous cards on my blog (the get well card and the second tiger birthday card) for the front of the card.

I also edited the background that came with this sheet to fit A4 in landscape and printed 2 sheets of this off, one for the outside of the card and one for the inside of the card.

I built up the 3D images and you can see both of them below.

And here are some images of the finished swivel card. The first one is the view from the front. As you can see I have used the same principle as in previous cards on my blog (the get well card and the second tiger birthday card) for the front of the card.






it's brilliant, well done
ReplyDeleteAnne x
Wow Jo it looks even better on here.well done that woman!
ReplyDeleteTake care Sam x
WOW this is brilliant, What an amount of wotrk you have put into it. Hazelxo
ReplyDeleteyour cards are all lovely and I do love to see them, however I just wish to point out to you that only cards made for the challenge will be eligible for the prize draw :-)the ones posted to your blog before the day the challenge starts can't be entered :-)
ReplyDeleteLorraine x x